5,000 Words Per Hour will teach you:
– Create an effective writing habit
– Track and improve your Words Per Hour
– Stop the endless editing and tinkering so you can finish your draft
– Use voice dictation software to dramatically increase words per hour.
Lifelong Writing Habit: The Secret to Writing Every Day will teach you:
– How to install a permanent writing habit
– How to get organized
– How to set and achieve writing goals
– How to harness discipline and motivation
Write to Market: Deliver a Book that Sells will teach you:
– analyze your favorite genre to discover what readers are buying
– mine reviews for reader expectations
– nail the tropes your readers subconsciously crave.
Launch to Market: Easy Marketing For Authors will teach you:
a simple system to plan, track, and execute your book launch. It covers the basics of marketing in an easy to understand way, complete with exercises that will prepare you for your best launch ever.
Chris Fox’s Write Faster, Write Smarter series is on sale for 99¢ per book (normally $4.99 each).
Now is the time to dig into the most comprehensive writing series available.
Six Figure Author: Using Data to Sell Books will teach you:
– Why a sale isn’t just a sale. Who you sell to is more important than how many
– How to find your target audience
– How to train Amazon to sell for you
Relaunch Your Novel: Breathe Life Into Your Backlist will teach you:
– How to analyze your previous launches to determine failure points
– How to turn your backlist into an automated system that feeds readers back into your other books
– What types of relaunches exist, and which is right for your book.
– How other authors have successfully relaunched. What worked, and what didn’t.
Plot Gardening will teach you:
-The basics of story structure, and how it is used
-How and why worldbuilding is important, and how to do your own worldbuilding
-The components of great characters, and how you can bring yours to life
-How to create a living outline that will change and adapt as your characters come to life
Ads for Authors Who Hate Math will teach you:
– how to refine audiences
– fit all this into 30 minute chunks.
– systematize your ad spend in a sustainable way that frees you up to write.
I have a page dedicated to writer resources to help you learn and grow.
Everything from Brandon Sanderson’s writing lectures at BYU, to excel document to help you track your business expenses.